Tuesday 14 March 2017

Creating A Lighter Look For These Spring Nights Out!






Now that the sun is starting to come out and the days are getting brighter, I thought I would create a lighter look! (it also keeps you warm so it's a bonus for this time of the year)
This 'Frilly Bra' was the first item to catch my eye when looking through my wardrobe, with the mesh detail and frills around the edge it gives it a much girly feel!
The 'Clear Boots' give that YEEZY vibe which will be really popular in the summer time!
The 'Layered up choker' goes perfect with any V neck top, accessories are everything when creating an outfit!
I took two photos of the 'Lace Up Trousers' as I loved them too much, I also have them in black as I only ever really wear white trousers in the summer! I also prefer to wear black trousers most of the time.

Even though I love winter, summer is my favourite time of the year, so bring on the silky long hair and tanned body!

Outfit Links:

You can also get the trousers in black...

All comments are always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment