Wednesday 15 March 2017

Feeling Slightly Edgy


Oh heyyyyyyy... Are you festival ready? I'm feeling more confident this year! Eminem is headlining at READING FESTIVAL... so majorly excited for that! 
With summer around the corner I wanted to show a more laid back style in this latest blog post.
I'm a massive fan of denim and it's one of my 'GO TO' items I pick up and wear daily in the spring/summer!
I love the wrap around the waist look and use it all year around!
So let's get to business..
The DENIM JACKET is slightly oversized however I don't really like it when they're fitted, the boyfriend look is my favourite and this is exactly what this jacket does.. I'm a size 6/8uk in some items, so don't feel afraid to go for a few sizes up (this is a size 10uk) I purchased.
NIRVANA TWO PIECE SET - The colours on this set are so pretty so I had no problem styling this, perfect for those upcoming summer days ahead! (white also looks amazing with a tan)
NUDE BOOTS- With this look, I wanted to keep it colourful and light, so these boots are perfect for this time of the year as sandals would just make my feet freeze!
Put that glow highlighter on and style your hair to suit this look!
I get most my inspiration from looking on PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM, especially celebrity styles!
(We shall be doing Triplet posts soon!)

Wake up and be the best version of yourself everyday!

Links:
DENIM JACKET (I bought this a while back, but this is similar)

All comments are always appreciated, love hearing from you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment